Folding color book butterfly patterns are perfect for very young children and those who want to enjoy creating colorful butterfly ornaments for decorations and holidays.
Print these paper patterns on regular white or colored paper. These outlined, butterfly shapes for children can also be used as patterns for crochet, embroidery, latch-hook rugs, wood work, stencil and other personal art projects.
Materials to Have Available:
- Plain or colored paper or colored foam sheets
- Child-sized scissors
- Colored markers or Crayola crayons
- Glitter glue
- Print the butter fly pattern on a regular sized piece of paper (or trace the design onto colored foam sheet) then paper fold in half along the dotted lines
- Cut out the butterfly along the solid lines
- Unfold the paper to view your butterfly
- Decorate the butter fly with markers or crayons
- Add lines and curves of glitter glue, and any other decorations such as confetti (or small cuttings of colored paper), small feathers,sequins, etc.
- Make many different butter flies and hang them up in your windows
Images will Display After Logon
Scissorcraft is a Free Membership Website
Please take a moment to register with a username and valid email address
Scroll up to the Logon/Register side bar area